ZM RamDisk Tool | FREE TOOL | No need for ECID registry tool. is a small tool designed for Windows computers. It allows users to get rid of activation lock or remove iCloud account from iOS 15. or newer version free of charge. You don’t have to enroll in ECID or require EFT; UnlockTool to perform all tasks using this simple tool.
ZM RamDisk Tool | FREE TOOL | No need for ECID registry tool
- Nusantara Ramdisk Tool
- OMH Android Service Tool V6.4.0
- S Tech Tool V2.0.0 RC3
- MTK Unlock Tool / Mtk Lsnp Mtk Unlock Tool / Mtk Frp Unlock Tool
This is the most common way to avoid activation on devices with an unlock code or to disable the lock screen running on iOS14 and iOS15. This is possible thanks to the checkm8 exploit, which runs on A9-A11 devices.
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s up to X are supported
- iOS 15.xx supported
- Password | Supported Disabled Devices Only
- GSM | Supported MEIDs
ZM RamDisk Tool
- This tool is compatible with Windows PC
- There is no signal or call after this method.
- Devices supported by 6s-X are displayed on the Hello screen.
- It is not necessary to jailbreak to use this program.
- This is a paid service as well as a tool. You must register for your ecid before bypassing.
- This tool is compatible with ios15 and above
- All other functions usually work after bypass.
- It is not possible to reset or update following the use of this program.
- It would be helpful if you repaired the series using purple mode to use this tool.
- It is essential to improve the drivers before entering the pwndfu mode.
How to use?
- Step 1: Connect DFU mode
- 2nd step: Enter Pwndfu mode. This is the most crucial thing If the exploit fails to retry it several times If the tool indicates that the device has been pwned. mode, then you can continue.
- Step 3: Booting up the device takes about 10 seconds. When the phone starts rebooting it does not work and you will have to try again.
In the 4th step, Passcode Bypass Backup, when the tool indicates that the backup is saved, first examine the activation file in the PC documents folder that contains your identified ECID. If there are no activation files, you need to repeat all the steps.