UMT Pro – QcFire 5.2 Ultimate Qualcomm Tool, Redmi No Auth Loaders Added
– Read / Write Firmware
– Backup / Restore QCN
– IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
– Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
– Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
– Format UserData
– Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
– Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
– Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
DONT MISS THIS:
– Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
– Motorola Boot Repair
– Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
– Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
– One-Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
– Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
– One-Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
– Factory Method for Format FS
– EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
– Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
– Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
– Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
– Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
– Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
– Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
Note: Some features are device/brand specific, may not work on all devices.
– Phab Plus (PB1-770M)
Added No Auth Loaders for Xiaomi – Test
– These loaders are for tests only.
– You must select Xiami No Auth as Brand and then required Model from list
– These loaders are Anti Level dependent.
– Please let us know with logs if it works for you.
No Auth Loaders Added for
– CC9 Pro
– Mi 9T Pro
– Mi CC9
– Mi Note10 Mi
– Mi9 Lite
– Poco F1
– Redmi 6 Pro
– Redmi 7
– Redmi K20 Pro
– Redmi Note 7
– Redmi Note 7 Pro
– Redmi Note8
The Internal Loaders Changed
We have hundreds, apart from those mentioned, of Supported Products.
CHANGING IS ILLEGAL: Electronic Serial Number (ESN), MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier), and IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity).
These functions have been included in the INTERNATIONAL Version to restore or fix only the original ESN, MEID, and IMEI that were missing due to program or other technological error, and the Purchase Bill and Box and Phone Back Label must list certain ESN, MEID, and IMEI functions.
File Name: UMT QCFIRE V5.2
Download Version: V5. 2
File type: compressed/Zip
File Password: no
File Size: 187 MB
The Software Runs Smoothly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).