Download ROM2Box Premium V2.4
Changes in V2.4:
additional support for
OnePlus Nord N20 5G (EDL)
Samsung SM-A105F, Galaxy A72 (EDL)
HTC desire 20 plus (EDL)
Asus Z012D, ZB450KL (EDL)
between Note8 (EDL)
Lenovo A6010 EDL
ZTE Blade-V9 EDL
LG G5, V60 (EDL)
Read MTK Firmware:
- there are 2 options to read firmware, First flash.bin and other partitions
- connect phone in VCOM/BROM Mod, go to Mediatek/Firmware drive and click desire button (flash.bin takes a long time to read user data partition, partition option does not read user data, it will only take 15 minutes)
Read QCOM Firmware:
- EMMCDL single method, FH charger not included
- Go to QCOM/Firmware Reader Select Firehose, select USB COM and click Read.
- the userdata partition will be skipped (this will take a huge amount of time, so removed from reading the script)
- any partition containing a number like keymaster1 cannot be read (you can manually read this type of partitions – Go to ROM2box/qcom edit the parttable file and add all partitions containing a number from the parttablex file when done run read.exe for emmc and readu.exe for ufs (make sure you have read full firmware via ROM2box before using this process)
Bypassing the IM account:
- Go to xiaomi select your device, connect phone to computer (short test point) wait for device detection once COM detected click bypass MI account/persist
Bypass FRP QCOM:
- Go to QCOM select firehose, connect phone to computer (short test point) wait for device detection once COM has been detected, click ‘bypass FRP’
QCOM Model Bypass:
- Go to QCOM select firehose, connect phone to computer (short test point) wait for device detection once COM detected click ‘Reset/userlock bypass’
Vivo Pattern Bypass:
- Go to Vivo select device, connect phone to computer (short test point) wait for device detection once COM detected, click ‘Reset/Bypass User Lock’
Oppo Pattern Bypass:
- Go to Oppo select device, connect phone to computer (short test point) wait for device detection once COM detected click ‘Reset/Bypass User Lock’
Bypassing Huawei ID:
- Go to Huawei select device, connect phone to computer (short test point) wait for device detection once COM has been detected, click ‘ID bypass’ (experimental and does not work on any many models)
QCOM devices not supported Testing without Authentication Firehose:
- Go to QCOM/Experiment tab, select appropriate programmer (more than 450 patched firehose added) connect phone to computer (short test point) wait for device detection once COM has been detected Execute the desired function.
Disable MTK Authentication:
- Go to Mediatek / main tab brand ‘disable authentication‘ Click on ‘beginning‘ button
Mediatek unlock bootloader:
- Go to Mediatek/service/bootloader unlock
QCOM disable authentication:
- all devices included pre-patched
Flash QCOM Firmware:
- got to qcom/firmware flasher load xml file and programmer from firmware folder
- connect the phone in the edl mod, once the device is detected, click on the start button
Mediatek Scatter Flash Firmware:
- go to the mediatek main tab and select disable authentication follow the instructions
- then go to mediatek/sp-flash-tools tab load scatter file load da file load auth file and click ‘Download’ button Now connect phone to computer (press volume + volume – and insert the usb cable)
Flash Scatter Firmware via Fastboot:
- extract firmware to main tool folder (must require) run rom2box.exe go to Mediatek/SP flash tools/fastboot scatter flasher/locate scatter file, connect phone in fastboot mod and click ‘START’ button ‘, make sure the bootloader is unlocked
- only tested on ‘A’ device only (single slot)..
How to use?
File name: ROM2Box Premium V2.4 FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: HEREFile size: 325.25 MB
READ ME :
Compatibility: The tool works perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Make a backup: If you want to try the above tool, please back up your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. Like flashing any firmware or recovery can crash the device.
Credits: ROM2Box Premium is created and distributed by the developer. So, all the credits go to the developer for sharing the tool for free.