Checkra1nRG 0.12.2 Patched 14.4 Jailbreak Passcode/Disable Only For iPhone SE, 6s & 6s Plus Without MinaUSB
This release should not be installed on primary devices
What’s new in Checkra1nRG
- Enables USB on AppleTV 4k during normal system operation
- Fixes A10 and A10X devices crashing when trying to jailbreak on iOS 14.3 or higher
- Fixes an issue where some LaunchDaemons were loaded on platforms where they should not have been
passcode / disable jailbreak: NO NEED MINAUSB
- A11 devices on iOS 14.0 and above require removing the passcode and enabling “Skip A11 BPR check” in the options. This is not recommended, but it’s there.
- checkra1n does not currently work on Apple Silicon Macs
- A7 devices will currently not work with the Linux version
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux GUI build when using CLI mode doesn’t support the auto assertion of DFU mode on advanced Apple TV 4k breakout boards
- If you disconnect the cable, then as soon as macOS boots it’ll take over the USB connection and disallow communication with the T2
- Some users have reported checkra1n crashing when Chinese is set as the only system language. It is unknown whether any other language is affected.
checkrainRG 0.12.2 patched for ios 14.3 iPhone Passcode/Disable only for iPhone SE iPhone 6s iPhone 6s Plus without Mina USB: