Table of contents
- 1. What Is the X-Soft Tool?
- 2. How to Install X-Soft Tool?
- 3. What Is the Content of X-Soft Tool Files?
- 4. What Are the Additional Details of X-Soft Tool?
- 5. Download Links of the X-Soft Tool.
What Is the X-Soft Tool?
- Factory Reset [User + Cache] via EDL Mode
- Remove User User Locks [4.x 5.x 6.x Unencrypted Data] via EDL Mode
- Remove Pattern Lock [Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
- Read Pattern Lock [Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
- Wipe Security [Xiaomi] via TWRP Mode
- Read, Write QCN via Diag Mode and FTM Mode
- Read Information
- Remove FRP
- Factory Reset [Safe Mode]
- Factory Reset [Deep Mode]
- Remove Screen Locks
- Remove Pattern Lock
- Read Pattern Lock
- Wipe Security
- Read Security
- Write Security
- Read, Erase Partitions
- Remove FRP onclick for 32 Models
- Remove Mi Account onclick for 32 Models
- Repair IMEI [SPD] via ADB Root
- Patch Certificate [SPD] via ADB Root
How to Install X-Soft Tool?
- First, you need to download the tool from the download link provided below.
- After the download process is complete, extract the compressed file with WinRAR version 5.5 or later.
- Now launch the setup file and install it.
You need to make sure that your computer’s anti-virus and all other virus protection programs are disabled; otherwise, this module will not work correctly, or the anti-virus may delete some files in the installation directory of this tool.
What Is the Content of X-Soft Tool Files?
-X-Soft Tool V2.2 By Renas Khalil From X-Soft TeamX-Soft Tool v2.2 [Setup].exe
What Are the Additional Details of X-Soft Tool?
|Date||Tuesday, March 16, 2021|
Download Links of the X-Soft Tool.
𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮: 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚.